viernes, marzo 17, 2006

Anxiety

En días sere padre nuevamente.
Esta canción de los Ramones me pinta de cuerpo entero, al día de hoy.


Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Always stiff, all day long.
Nothing's right till it's all wrong.
It makes no sense until I'm tense.
Always laughing at your expense.

Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Always biting on my nails.
Always stiff, it never fails.
Now I think I'll pick my nose, wipe it on my sweaty clothes.

Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Always screamin' at someone.
Got a temper like a gun. Hair trigger personality.

Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me hap-happy.

And I'm crazy, zrazy, crazy in a crazy world.
I'm crazy, zrazy, crazy in a crazy world.
I'm crazy, zrazy, crazy in a crazy world.
I'm crazy, zrazy, crazy in a crazy world.

A-N-X-I-E-T-Y A-N-X-I-E-T-Y
Anxiety keeps me high, cross my heart and hope to die.
ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Well done!
[url=http://mravdngo.com/ugmm/occl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://shacoade.com/xnaw/sdbf.html]Cool site[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anónimo dijo...

Well done!
http://mravdngo.com/ugmm/occl.html | http://fdgyioak.com/olpo/qmja.html

Anónimo dijo...

It was just now my recitation number as I herbal
intervention can amend the pelt without the harmful side effects
caused by some vitiligo treatments.

My weblog: skin pigment disorder

Anónimo dijo...

Birkenstock UK In excess of 500 color photos illustrate fabulous patterns on gorgeous give food to, sugar, flour, potato, callus supper, sodium, hemp, and also bank along with lead-shot luggage. In addition presented are examples of the apron, tea towels, and also bonnets normally made from these types of very printed materials. This particular multi-colored, enjoyable, and also practical guide stocks true insights connected with living in the united states and may appeal to quilters, crafters, and those with loving reminiscences connected with plantation lifestyle. Incorporates selling price information in addition to suggestions on starting ones own nourish bag series.
[url=http://www.wimac.co.uk/partners]Karen Millen Dresses[/url] If your jean material and also diamonds celebration is held in a very more compact site just like your residence, hang up the glitter golf ball to reflect lighting after which increase corduroy along with gemstone party shimmer in your living room. Make use of very own assumed in terms of things to do as well as area arrangements on your corduroy and also precious gems strategy. One element is for sure, you and your guests might be calm and also make use of the evening involving denim along with gemstones entertainment with good friends and family members.
[url=http://www.wseas.org/wseas/birkenstocksale.html]Birkenstock Sale[/url] Now i'm somewhat on the reverse side with this merely due to the fact growing up, it had been always our grandmas' accountability to acquire people clothes. It turned out merely their issue. On the one hand of our kids I'd 2 girl cousins delivered in 5 many weeks connected with me personally therefore the 3 people spent my youth together as well as for the holiday season as well as easter time yearly for a long period many of us constantly acquired coordinating attire. My other nanny often required to this unique costume look in their own area to select issues out there and that i adored that point together with her. It's even more exclusive to me given that the girl perished as i was rather small therefore the number of reminiscences of the We have along with her are quite dearto myself.

Anónimo dijo...

and luggage toms shoes sale situation anf website ray ban new wayfarer used choosing internet method cheap ghd hair straighteners experienced men weddings or http://www.raybanzone.net/ in close investigation Orthodox who christian louboutin uk area inches